-

Font Size :

Language

Monday, January 5, 2009

my heart come back

Informasi Halaman :
Author : Yurika Febri Perdana ~ admin ebiSHARE_Blog's
Judul Artikel : my heart come back
URL : http://ebishare.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-heart-come-back.html
Bila berniat mencopy-paste artikel ini, mohon sertakan link sumbernya. ...Selamat membaca.!


I wait….

Always wait…

Wait for a long time…

Wait for a sacrifaction…

Wait for a heart that I miss…

Hope it can be mine…

And the next, I can give my heart….

The only one for my missing heart…

But, this evening…

When the sun disappeared,

I saw the moon who get my soul…

Makes me feel calm down…

I took the light, but I can’t see it again…

The next, I want to close my eyes…

Hope it can lost my sadness

‘coz I can’t find my missing piece…

Suddenly, there was a light come for me…

I can’t see it coz it blinking…

Then, I close my eyes back…

And I realize that it was my missing heart….

I cant stop my tears,

I cant stop my love…

This is my moment …

I’d like to stop the clock make time stand still…

Listening his words and whispering something

My heart feel come back…

My moment unforgettable 4ever and ever

I miss U…

I miss U my missing piece…






Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di www.roomantik.com

Random

Powered by: Blogger

Internet

Form
buat Anda yang ingin memasang iklan disini. FREE... !!
(for you who want to advertise here. FREE ... !!)
  • Image Verification
    captcha
    Please enter the text from the image:
    [Refresh Image] [What's This?]

Powered byEMF Online Form
Report Abuse