-

Font Size :

Language

Monday, January 5, 2009

it;s me

Informasi Halaman :
Author : Yurika Febri Perdana ~ admin ebiSHARE_Blog's
Judul Artikel : it;s me
URL : http://ebishare.blogspot.com/2009/01/its-me.html
Bila berniat mencopy-paste artikel ini, mohon sertakan link sumbernya. ...Selamat membaca.!




Me….
I don’t someone woman of letters
But I’m only woman usual who always fall in love
My self like as woman whom thirsty with love
A moment… I’m aware from my fancy
Because I impossible to hope something who for me just a dream
Although, sometime that’s a dream can be really and happiness

Me…
Sometime, I think…
Why woman’s in the world desire something love someone ?
That is a man
Whereas, a man it’s a enemy of the biggers for woman

In my life I’m always alone without someone in my side
Once day, I hope there’s the prince charming come approach me
But, it’s matter so impossible for me
This will do become a dream in my sleep

In the evening I see many stars in the sky
It seems to me and would I take one star to me
For accompany my sleep and like as light in my soul

And….
I’m promise that I will for waits someone longed for me
Until, my life end
And one again expression from my heart that :
“ I’m always save me I’m falling to you until you come for me “.




Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di www.roomantik.com

Random

Powered by: Blogger

Internet

Form
buat Anda yang ingin memasang iklan disini. FREE... !!
(for you who want to advertise here. FREE ... !!)
  • Image Verification
    captcha
    Please enter the text from the image:
    [Refresh Image] [What's This?]

Powered byEMF Online Form
Report Abuse